PA Operations Field Supervisor
|Title:||PA Operations Field Supervisor|
|Shifts:||Weekdays, Weekends, Overnight|
Reporting to the Operations Manager, assists on coordinating activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of client assets. Ensures that all client engagements are properly staffed. Supports the design, implementation and monitoring of security policies, procedures and programs; complies with federal, state and local legal regulations.
- Will conduct daily site inspections of all agents within his/her assigned area of responsibility.
- Completes an official “Inspection form” on every agent visited.
- Ensures agent compliance with all US Security Care policies and procedures.
- Conducts specific site related training for agents at their assigned job location to cover all facets of the duties and responsibilities.
- Counsels agents on various issues such as appearance, poor attendance, job performance and customer service.
- Inspect, repair or replace various equipment items used by the agents to perform their duties as needed.
- Stands post at client locations on an as needed basis or as extra support, occasionally for more than 50% of the work week.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college courses preferred;
- Must be obsessed with exceeding customer service expectations;
- Must be obsessed with being on time;
- MUST be available to work ANY shift in a 24/7 time period; 30 hours/week;
- Ability to work a variety of schedules which may include nights, weekends, holidays;
- Must be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call basis";
- Prior experience in the security industry, law enforcement, and/or military highly preferred.
U.S Security Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls, please.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications