PT On-Call Armed Asset Protection Agent
|Title:||PT On-Call Armed Asset Protection Agent|
|Location:||Miami-Dade / Broward County, FL|
|Job Type:||Part-Time, On-Call|
|Compensation:||$16 - $19/hour (DOE)|
DescriptionPrimary responsibility is to insure the safety and protection of the client assets in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Position is located in Broward County, Florida. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SOME DAY SHIFTS.
As a part time armed agent with US Security Care you will receive more than 16 hours of paid training each year. Our agents receive industry leading Firearms, Legal Use of Force, Defensive Tactics, CPR/First Aid and Customer Service Training.
- Perform security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices.
- Convey information between client, staff and organization.
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
Essential Job Functions
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client assets;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Communicate and coordinate movement with client, US Security staff and US Security Care Management;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma;
- 3-5 years of Military/Law Enforcement experience;
- No felony conviction; no misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude;
- Reliable transportation;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Consent to drug screen;
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Currently possess Class G Security License;
- CPR/First Aid Certification (Preferred).
US Security Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.