Armed Executive Protection Agent
|Title:||Armed Executive Protection Agent|
|Compensation:||$50,000 - $60,000/year (DOE)|
|Shifts:||Weekdays, Evenings/Nights, Weekends|
The role of an Executive Protection Agent is to provide for the safety and personal security of the Clients as they go about their daily activities. This includes vehicle transport on weekends and/or holidays, providing emergency first aid/ CPR as needed, travel frequently on short notice, remain on call 24/7 as needed.
A minimum of three (5) years operational experience required, preferably with at least three (1) year on a family detail. Experience providing EP for private, high-net-worth families preferred. Must be able to: travel internationally on short notice; meet aggressive timelines in a highly-dynamic, cross-disciplinary environment; have exceptional problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills (both written and verbal); and prioritize and manage tasks independently. Experience working on complex, multi-functional project teams is a necessity.
- Acts as the duty agent and principle client point of contact on assigned shifts
- Reports to Detail Leader and/or Director of Security;
- Applicants must be able to multitask, think quickly and respond to a dynamic, ever changing environment;
- Applicants must be able to work comfortably in a team environment as well as independently;
- Applicants must have verifiable industry recognized executive/dignitary protection training and experience providing close protection to high net worth individuals;
- Applicants must be prepared for domestic and overseas travel and be able to pass all private security guard requirements to include a demonstrated proficiency with firearms;
- Applicants must have independent judgment and discretion;
- Applicants should have strong interpersonal skills with superb writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively and seamlessly with the family members, and company executives;
- International protective travel experience with a strong emphasis on the preparation of comprehensive Advance plans is preferred;
- Candidates with current Paramedic or EMT certifications are highly desired and will receive increased compensation consideration.
- 5 Years minimum executive protection or 10+ years state,municipal or federal law enforcement experience.
- High school diploma (Bachelors or advanced degree preferred)
- No felony conviction; no misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude
- Customer service oriented - telephone etiquette, interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must have advanced knowledge of Greater Philadelphia Area
- Currently possess PA Act 235 Permit
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal
- Consent to drug screen
- Ability to pass a physical fitness and firearms assessment
The position offers competitive salary & benefits.
US Security Care is an Equal Opportunity Company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications