Armed Security Officer
|Title:||Armed Security Officer|
|Location:||Greater Philadelphia Area, PA|
|Job Type:||Part-Time, On-Call|
|Compensation:||$17 - $20/hour (DOE)|
Primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and protection of the client assets in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Position is located in the Greater Philadelphia Area, PA. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SOME DAY SHIFTS.
- Perform security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices.
- Convey information between client, staff and organization.
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
Essential Job Functions
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client assets;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Communicate and coordinate movement with client, US Security staff and US Security Care Management;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma;
- Prior experience as a sworn police officer with a municipal, state or federal law enforcement agency and/or military police experience preferred;
- No felony conviction; no misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude;
- Reliable transportation;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Consent to drug screen;
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Must possess a valid PA Act 235 license;
- Must possess your own firearm;
- CPR/First Aid Certification (Preferred).
As a part time unarmed agent with US Security Care you will receive paid training each year, paid sick time and 401K.
US Security Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications