Armed Residential Security Agent
|Title:||Armed Residential Security Agent|
|Location:||Montgomery County, PA|
|Shifts:||Weekdays, Evenings/Nights, Weekends|
Primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and protection of the client or designated individuals in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Position is located in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Perform residential security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices;
- Convey information between client, executive protection agents and other staff;
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, support Protective Movements by executing Command Post operations, escort vendors and contractors, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
Essential Job Functions
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, command post operations, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Coordinate movement and logistics to support the client’s itinerary;
- Support the execution of proactive measures to insure the safety of clients;
- Communicate and coordinate with Executive Protection personnel;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by RST Shift Leader.
- High school diploma (Bachelors or advanced degree preferred);
- No felony conviction; no misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude;
- Customer service oriented—telephone etiquette, interpersonal skills;
- Military, law enforcement and/or protective services experience;
- Reliable transportation;
- Reliable means of communication;
- Strong communication skills;
- Currently possess PA Act 235 Permit;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Consent to drug screen;
- Ability to pass a physical fitness assessment.
As a full time armed agent with US Security Care you will receive more than 40 hours of paid training each year. Our agents receive industry leading Firearms, Legal Use of Force, Defensive Tactics, CPR/First Aid and Customer Service Training. We also offer Medical, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and 401K.
US Security Care is an Equal Opportunity Company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications