Primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and protection of the client assets in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Position is located in Vero Beach, FL, from 8 PM to 12 AM.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform security operating procedures and site specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices.
- Convey information between client, staff and organization.
- Execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform other service related duties.
- To provide logistical support regarding security of the client assets;
- To enforce operating procedures and site specific instructions;
- Setup and execute basic security functions, i.e. perimeter and access control, identification procedures, secure assets/property and post standing duties;
- Communicate and coordinate movement with client, US Security staff and US Security Care Management;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- To provide assistance to any position or post on a designated detail;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in detail area;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma;
- Reliable transportation;
- Ability to comprehend and utilize the English language, written and verbal;
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone);
- Currently possess Class D Security License;
- CPR/First Aid Certification (Preferred).
As a part time unarmed agent with US Security Care you will receive paid training each year, paid sick time and 401K.